EPSE Ltd and our competent and international team of specialists is looking for you:
EPSE is aiming at global market and is looking for a manager for its Laboratory Team of three in Ylöjärvi, Finland. EPSE is specialized in the treatment of industrial and mining wastewater containing soluble metals, using its patented and unique sedimentation method, epsecising. The work is innovative and solution oriented. New method offers challenges and possibilities as well as global projects from different environments. EPSE wants to be the market leader in the treatment of wastewater containing heavy metals producing raw material for the circular economy and clean water. Potential for environmental impact is huge.
Chemist (e.g. inorganic chemistry)
Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Chemistry related field / Doctor of Chemistry
You are familiar with ICP-OES analytics and you have experience in maintenance and developing the element analysis methodology. You know your solubility analyses and sample preparing. You are motivated and inspiring superior to our skilled, international laboratory team and you understand inorganic processes. In your daily operation you search for solutions and you are comfortable working in a start-up small business environment. Fluent oral and written knowledge of Finnish and English will help you in your daily work.
We value the following qualities and expertise
- Experience in management
- Understanding industrial processes
- Understanding hydrometallurgy
- Knowledge in mining sector, especially processing of non-ferrous metals
- Experience in treatment of industrial wastewater
- Knowledge of organic acids and their mechanisms
- Knowledge of chemical legislation
- Knowledge of different laboratory equipment and their usage
Your duties as a laboratory manager include
- Managing duties of the daily work in EPSE’s Laboratory
- Test planning and scheduling
- Guidance and support of the laboratory team
- Development of reporting
- Sales support
- Finding solutions / research and development
- Technical support in customer cases
- Continuous improvement of operation
EPSE offers you
Modern laboratory with high-quality equipment and skilled team. Also, agile decision making as well as intriguing challenges and possibilities in global environment.
Does this sound like your next job? If so, here’s how to apply:
Contact our CEO Jouni Jääskeläinen, +358 40 752 0530. You can also send your application and CV directly to email@example.com. Tell us about yourself and elaborate on the qualities not included on your resume. Expand on your relevant experience, passion for water treatment or any other details we may need to know.